domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

Starting new website!

Hello there! It's been a long time since my last post here, and maaany things have happened since then.

Although I haven't really uploaded anything, my programming skills, together with me, have improved a lot.
TAGC 2.0 is still in development, and many other games & projects are really near to be released.
But the main thing in this post is the fact of that I'm launching a new website, Miguel Rosso: The Blog (provissional name), which will be my official website instead of this one.

Why am I using Tumblr instead of Blogger on this one?
Because of the features. The freedom that Tumblr provides you with for editing your own page it's incredible.
While in the 'Edit HTML' feature in Blogger you can't edit the half of your blog's code, in Tumblr you can edit it all.

There are lots of things that I have to decide, but I will probably use this page as a blog, and the Tumblr one as 'official website' for all the releases, games, etc.
;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario