sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

Feline Games

Hi!
I'm here just to tell you that I'm trying to assemble a team of 2 or 3 people for making games. This team will be named Feline Games. I made a blog for Feline Games: felinegames.blogspot.com

FAQ:
Why all this?
To be honest, I'm good at programming, but I <cof> suck<cof>  at making sprites/images for my games,
so I would really like to work with another people.

Why that name?
I've been a lover of the felines since I remember. Also, the cat of the logo is my kitty Kika!

Who are going to be those 2 or 3 people?
Well, as any of my friends don't know about programming/drawing, people will be able to try to join OMS through this blog.

How can I join?
Just write a comment on this post telling me what you could do (programming, creating graphics, creating music, etc) and your mail.

If I join, am I going to win money?
No, I'm making this team just because I love making games, and I prefer to make games with other people.
And, remember, all my games (including the future Feline Games games and programs) will be free.

What do I need basicly to join OMS?
I'm looking for 13-17 years old people (I'm 14), and who speak/write English well.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario